AardvarkSport.net - Sports Search Engine AardvarkSport.net - Sports Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NBA '06: Sound good?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkSport.net Forum Index -> Sports Gaming Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  

You like basketball games?
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 4 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
A little
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

KingKong
Apprentice
Apprentice

13 Ants

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:48 am    Post subject: NBA '06: Sound good? Reply with quote

Hey, I was wondering what you guys thought of NBA '06. I was thinking about buying it, but I dunno. Wanna know what other people think of the story mode, since it looks different then other games. So yeah, please tell me what you think of it if you're heard of it, or own it since I wanna know whether or not to buy it. Thanks.
DanG
World Champion
World Champion

1359 Ants

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't got the game myself althoguh i am sure the review on gamespot.com will help.
http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/sports/nbalive2006/review.html
KingKong
Apprentice
Apprentice

13 Ants

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh, finally got the game, and I love it. Those review scores were dead wrong, it definately deserved more. The story mode's great. Making your own character and working on their life is much more fun than playing match after match after match like those other games. (If anyone gets it, PM me so we can try out the online play.)
beefdog
Apprentice
Apprentice

13 Ants

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude, this game is straight S I C K!!! I love it so much and can't stop playing. the career mode has me playign for hours. wanna play me online man?!!?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkSport.net Forum Index -> Sports Gaming Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum