AardvarkSport.net - Sports Search Engine AardvarkSport.net - Sports Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BBC Fantasy League

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkSport.net Forum Index -> Fantasy Sports Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DanG
World Champion
World Champion

1359 Ants

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:36 pm    Post subject: BBC Fantasy League Reply with quote

I used to play the free BBC football (soccer) fantasy league with all my mates and we had our own friends league in which we put in a pound each every month and the winner took the money. Great fun and excellent rivalry. Everyone found themselves worrying about the results of teams they didnt even care about before and really enjoyed the season much more.
Although it was a shame to see that the BBC has stopped the fantasy league as they need to spend their money on "more important things" as their funds have been somewhat slipping over the years as the rating wars go on. Looks like I'll have to do a pay fantasy league Sad
laz
Champion
Champion

308 Ants

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me and my mates do a similar thing with Challenge Lawro, which you can do for free on the BBC web site. It's only predicting the results of Premier games, but it keeps the money rolling.... um... out....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkSport.net Forum Index -> Fantasy Sports Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum