AardvarkSport.net - Sports Search Engine AardvarkSport.net - Sports Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Longboarding
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkSport.net Forum Index -> Extreme Sports Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tricky23
Apprentice
Apprentice

13 Ants

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep...Lush longboards are now even bigger in the UK than when this thread first started...

Sector 9 still about..and Landyachtz definately good...but the big brand during 2009 was Loaded longboards...my local skate shop (Backyards) stock these.

I actually went for the Lush Samba..an awesome board for anyone looking to start longboarding.

Surf & Skate http://www.BackyardsShop.com
Yann
Apprentice
Apprentice

17 Ants

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:04 am    Post subject: [VIDEO] "QUEBEC REPAVED..." - Episode 1 : Bird Cam Reply with quote

http://blog.motionboardshop.com/video-contest-voting/1103-quebec-repaved-video/
This video was submitted to a contest, and if ever I win, I will sell the price and use the money to create a legit non-profit longboarding association in Montréal, Canada. Please visit the link above and vote for me. Thank you in advance.

Here is the first episode of a longboard video series called "Quebec Repaved...". Through those shorts, you'll discover or rediscover the longboard community of Montreal and friends. In this episode, some riders from Ontario and Quebec hit some of the most famous hills in Quebec. 100% shot with ContourHD. Thanks to Landyachtz, Underworld shop and Contour for the support. Stay tuned for episode 2!!!

Music : Swollen Members "My life"
www.swollenmembers.com
corym
Amateur
Amateur

40 Ants

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure you've got yourself a new board like 6 years ago, but if not get a Kahuna!
corym
Amateur
Amateur

40 Ants

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-Here's a Kahuna btw (Kahuna longboard and Kahuna Big Stick).
unigeezer
Apprentice
Apprentice

9 Ants

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to try this!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkSport.net Forum Index -> Extreme Sports Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Google

Business ForumSport ForumTravel Forum