AardvarkSport.net - Sports Search Engine AardvarkSport.net - Sports Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Healthier life, better days

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkSport.net Forum Index -> Health & Fitness Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
price
Novice
Novice

7 Ants

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:09 pm    Post subject: Healthier life, better days Reply with quote

Many people have been wondering what the key to lose weight is and what the tricks to be healthy and fit are that most of them never realize that they only thing that needs to be done is have a healthy diet and exercise. Losing weight is not magical and it gets a lot of work to be fit. There are some simple things that need to get done in order to start a healthier life and I will give you a little help here with few tips for nutrition and exercise. I am not an expert or anything but this tips have been working out for me very well.
1. Avoid carbohydrates: Carbs are the main source of energy to the body; therefore, those are the ones who affect the most when speaking about weight. Carbohydrates are necessary but not in excess. Avoid rice, pastas, white bread; especially at night.
2. Try to have a balance and add vegetables to your meals; that will definitely help your health and satisfy your body without any junk food in between.
3. Drink a glass of water before every meal, will help you get satisfied sooner and avoid the unnecessary ingestion of food.
4. It is important to make 5 meals a day: breakfast, lunch, dinner and two snacks. Make sure you take healthy things and balance the food. That will avoid you being hungry in one meal and eating more than recommended.
5. Walk during at least 10 minutes after every meal. Believe me it works and will help your digestion.
6. It is recommended to exercise at least 30 minutes every day; but if impossible try to do it 3 times a week, even if it is walking only.
If you follow these tips it will be easier for you to see results in your body. Some people rather starve and not eat instead or eating right and it doesn’t really work since the body starts realizing the lack of food and starts storing fat and necessary nutrients in order to keep working.
KittyJoseph
Apprentice
Apprentice

18 Ants

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

now a days people are facing fatness problem. Every body want to keep their body fit and healthy. So for that daily exercise and yoga are really important. Also we have to take care about our daily food.
mikerickin
Novice
Novice

11 Ants

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some people are truly clueless as to how to stay healthier. All you have to do is think a little before eating and try to eat something healthier when possible. A simple 15 or 20 minute walk 3 to 4 time a week will work WONDER.
MissSapphire
Apprentice
Apprentice

20 Ants

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think exercising is very important too. And I can give my sister's example, she is looking twice better since she takes fitness programs! You just need to be patient and ambitious Smile good luck for everybody Smile
sophiachou
Semi-professional
Semi-professional

64 Ants

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do yoga
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
karenmcgraw
Apprentice
Apprentice

15 Ants

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Losing weight is really important because being overweight can be related to some serious health issues like obesity, heart disease, diabetes, and high blood pressure. Some cases of cancer, sleep apnea, and arthritis are also connected to being overweight or being obese.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkSport.net Forum Index -> Health & Fitness Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business ForumSport ForumTravel Forum