AardvarkSport.net - Sports Search Engine AardvarkSport.net - Sports Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Elan integra 4.0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkSport.net Forum Index -> Winter Sports Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sp
Novice
Novice

7 Ants

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 11:55 am    Post subject: Elan integra 4.0 Reply with quote

Hi what is your opinion about elan integra 4.0?I am biginer and i want buy a good model

http://www.snowclub.gr
paul
World Champion
World Champion

5441 Ants

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know much on this I'm afraid but it's always good to buy something that you'll be able to grow into (both skill wise and, if you're young, age/growth wise). Don't go for something that you're going to need to replace really quickly. You can get those skis for less than 200 bucks if you shop around. Is there somewhere you could hire them where you are, perhaps, to give them a test run?

Paul
sp
Novice
Novice

7 Ants

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Near Parnassos ski center exist many shops with skis and are available for hire.The problem is i don't have expiriance about testing

(sorry for my english)

http://www.snowclub.gr
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkSport.net Forum Index -> Winter Sports Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum