AardvarkSport.net - Sports Search Engine AardvarkSport.net - Sports Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

share my first feeling of playing golf

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cherishyou
Apprentice
Apprentice

18 Ants

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:33 am    Post subject: share my first feeling of playing golf Reply with quote

For me, golf is a very good way to relax , so beautiful surroundings, breathing the fresh air, the nature is purified. For me, the result is not important, the key is the beautiful process.
I think the first class of golf is particularly important, you must make sure that there is a coach teach you, if the first time you haven't learnt the right position to pose, but remember the wrong position, you'll need more effort to correct the position。
Golf doesn’t like other sports .i ranks that to the most entertainment sports .so just enjoy the process !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkSport.net Forum Index -> Golf Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business ForumSport ForumTravel Forum