AardvarkSport.net - Sports Search Engine AardvarkSport.net - Sports Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Random question...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkSport.net Forum Index -> Extreme Sports Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
longbeachlovin
Novice
Novice

4 Ants

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:59 pm    Post subject: Random question... Reply with quote

Has anyone gotten or heard about the re-release of Sublime's s/t album that came out a few weeks ago? I heard about it at work at umgd awhile ago and bought a copy for myself the day it came out! It was definitely worth the wait and the money. If you haven't already heard about it, the first disc has Bradley Nowell's original idea and sequence for the album and the second disc has a bunch of remixes and unreleased tracks. If you're a Sublime fan this is definitely something you should look in to. You can check out myspace.com/sublime for the tracklists. I've also heard rumors about a Sublime boxset coming out soon...anyone heard anything about that?
Tricky23
Apprentice
Apprentice

13 Ants

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sublime were awesome...haven't heard anything for years on that front! I'm a big fan of Pennywise... they need a new lead singer now that Jim left...best be someone good!

Surf & Skate http://www.BackyardsShop.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkSport.net Forum Index -> Extreme Sports Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum