AardvarkSport.net - Sports Search Engine AardvarkSport.net - Sports Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Top 4 all interstate

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkSport.net Forum Index -> Aussie Rules Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wiljoy
Champion
Champion

0 Ants

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:10 am    Post subject: Top 4 all interstate Reply with quote

The AFL minor round has just concluded,and the top four teams are all interstate,which is a kick in the groin (again) for Victoria,West Coast Eagles,Adelaide Crows,Freemantle Dockers,& Sydney Swans fill the first four places,with the next four minnows all coming from Victoria (they are there just to make up the numbers). It should be a tight struggle for the premiership,with WCE the favourites,but I keep my fingers crossed for the Adelaide Crows.

JUST REMIND ME,WHO HOLDS THE ASHES NOW? 5-0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkSport.net Forum Index -> Aussie Rules Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum